Caleb’s 1 Year Recovery Anniversary Tribute
The Brown family went on a camping trip to Fall Creek Falls on October 15th, 2010. Tim and Tiffany took two of their three sons on the trip (Colby, age 4 at the time, and Caleb, age 2). They also has a 9 month old, Conner who stayed with family in Nashville. Tim and Tiffany were enjoying a beautiful day in the park with the boys and hiked to the bottom of Fall Creek Falls. They made it to the bottom of the falls when a large rock came down from above. Tiffany was holding Caleb when the rock struck him in the back of the head. They rushed Caleb back up the trail to get help. Caleb was airlifted to TC Thompson’s Children’s Hospital in Chattanooga, TN where he remained for nearly a month in critical condition.
- It’s Time To Go Camping!
- Caleb’s Book: The Publishing Process Begins!
- New Updates: Caleb, Family, And The Book!
- Long-Said Prayers Starting To Be Answered
- One Year Being Home, Plus New Updates On Caleb
- A Letter To All The Churches That Prayed For Caleb
- A Year Since Caleb’s Accident, RSVP, New Updates On The Browns, And An Update On Amani
- Time To Slow Down…Caleb Enters A New Phase Of Recovery
- Caleb’s Story: A Timeline of News Accounts
- Caleb’s Eye Sight…New Direction For The Brown Family
- Nayjuana Stephens: Amazing! To God be the glory! I am very touched and grateful to God for the miracles He performs....
- Brandon: My prayers continue for little Caleb. I have been thinking of him lately and was curious how he has been...
- Kelly Young: So glad to hear a great update on Caleb. He has forever touched my heart. I continue to pray for him,...
- jill childs: I don’t think I have ever prayed harder for anything than I did for your sweet Caleb. I am...
- Karri Tucker: I Have been praying for you and your family, I have several connections…Matt Sears is a Mutual...